sabato, dicembre 30, 2017

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN - WONDERFUL LOVE BY MAGGIE MARR [-3 DAYS]

Hi, sweeties and welcome to the 3 days Countdown to the Release Date of Wonderful Love by Maggie Marr. In this post you'll find the Blurb and the beautiful cover of the book. Hope you like it!

🖤 #TheCountdownIsOn! Only 3 More Days

#WonderfulLove will go LIVE in 3 days!
Wonderful Love by Maggie Marr is a Contemporary Romance.
#MaggieMarrBooks #WonderfulLove #ContemporaryRomance #HotRead




🖤 More About the Book

This is a story about redemption....

Sex and giving women pleasure is the only way I can survive. I loved once and lost her...she died in front of me. I can never love again. This is my vocation. Or so I thought...

Until Tara.

My sexy neighbor with her douchenugget ex-fiancé. We weren't friends, we were barely acquaintances, until the tears, and the fistfight, and then ... the sex.

I want Tara, but having her means watching the walls of my carefully crafted existence crumble. I have the strength to provide women unlimited pleasure, but do I have the strength to love?



xoxo,
Giada

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...